Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which of these Ps3 games should I get (I need answers quickly please!)?

Ok , so I am thinking of going to Geeks Etc. today and I want to choose between the following games: Assassins Creed 2 , Borderlands , Modern Warfare 2 , Dragon Age: Origins , or Killzone 2.



The reasons I am thinking of getting these are



Assassins Creed 2 - I heard it was a cool "roaming" type game.



Borderlands - Gameplay looks like its not that great , because of the cartoon style.



Modern Warfare 2 - The campaign seems kind of short , but most say that the multiplayer makes up for it.



Dragon Age: Origins - The RPG feel of it makes it look pretty good.



Killzone 2 - I hear that it has amazing graphics , and is a great buy.



By the way I have , and LOVE , Fallout 3 GOTY , the Star Wars Knight of the Old Republic (1 %26amp; 2) , and Full Spectrum Warrior. Of course, those are on multiple systems.



As you can probably tell , I am a fan off RPG , strategy , and shooter games.



I would appreciate answers from gamers who have played some of these games.



Finally , here is the link to the website http://www.geeksetconline.com/pdshoppro/shop/category.aspx?catid=22 , please make suggestions if you see something there that you believe I would enjoy.



Thanks again! =)Which of these Ps3 games should I get (I need answers quickly please!)?
Played em all and gotta say the only thing I really liked was Modern Warefare 2.
none of the above becuse i don't really care about those games but thatz just me....Which of these Ps3 games should I get (I need answers quickly please!)?
If you love fallout you will like Borderlands! I sure did, and if you haven't got Modern warfare then it's a must!
My answer would be for one not on your list. If you don't already have Uncharted and Uncharted 2, get them. Amazing story lines, realistic gameplay and highly addictive online multiplayer(for Uncharted 2).



I loved Dragon Age so, for that i'd say yes. Assasins Creed II is great but you should really get the first one before. CODMW2 has great online play so if you like that then go for it.



I was not really impressed by the others especially Borderlands.Which of these Ps3 games should I get (I need answers quickly please!)?
Fallout 3

No comments:

Post a Comment