Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do you know anything about Dragon Age Origins?

I don't know if I should get it. Is it an RPG or a Hack N Slash? Like Diablo or Gauntlet?



Bauldur's Gate and NWN are AMAZING, so I assume this will be good. The trailer made it look like a lord of the rings game -_- .... EA Games.. ewww



If you know what the gameplay is like please let me know. I would love a 3rd person BG / Diablo 2 Game!Do you know anything about Dragon Age Origins?
It is an RPG by Bioware, the people that brought us KotOR and Mass Effect and are now part of the EA machine. According to the official site's FAQ the game is not multiplayer at this time so no online PvP. However, the wording indicates that such an option may exist in the future....maybe. I totally hear you on the EA thing but bear in mind that EA and Activision/Blizzard are gobbling up all the better game development companies, so until they merge into one major conglomerate called BLEAVISIONARD I guess we'll just have to get used to one or the other logo on most all games.

No comments:

Post a Comment