Saturday, March 10, 2012

What games should I get for PC?

Hey, im looking to get into PC gaming, i've been mostly console but i'd like to see how I enjoy PC...



I would like games that I can play without having to use the internet because I don't have access to the internet at all times, but if it's a really good game i'll go ahead and try it out, i'd also like the game to not take up a gigantic amount of space (so please, no oblivion, I already have the GOTY edition and I had to uninstall it because it was taking up all my hard drive space and I didn't like it enough for that) well..I don't mind if it takes up alot of space as long as it's really good.

Games that I have played for PC that I like

Diablo II (great game..never finished it...but I enjoyed it)

Dreamfall TLJ (i just got this game and am currently trying it out, I like it so far i'm really into the whole RPG roleplay type games)

Neverwinter Nights 2 (never played the first and I haven't played this yet but I want to because its based off of the D%26amp;D style gameplay)

KOTR (Knights of the old Republic, played it for xbox but I know they have a PC version..love it, its amazing)

Portal (very enjoyable game but doesn't have much of a replay quality, havent beaten the first one yet so i'd rather not get the 2nd)

Half Life 1 and 2 (I have 1 for PC with both expansions but I haven't beaten it yet, and I have two for X-box, i'm sure I would enjoy it and I do enjoy what i've played so far)

Black %26amp; White (this game is fun but the mechanics are frustrating at times)

Age of Empires 3 (love this game, had some epic battles back in highschool)

Assassins creed(Loved that game, didn't work very well on my laptop but I have it for 360 and I enjoyed it)

Fahrenheit (AKA, Indigo Prophecy, I had this for PS2 and never got to finish it because my CD had a bunch of scratches in it, got it for PC recently and I'm loving it)





Other games I enjoy

I am a HUGE Mario and Zelda fan.

I loved Balders gate 1 and 2 and I loved Champions of Norrath

I enjoy the multiplayer for Halo Reach and Halo 2 but ive never played it for PC.

Never played COD...seems too much like whoever gets lucky enough to see the other person first wins(and I have a major shortage of luck)

Final fantasy, loved final fantasy 10, and 12, played 7 briefly but that was fun too.

I'm a star wars fan, never played many of the games besides KOTOR but I think thats really the only one i'd want to spend money on.

I briefly played Fallout 3 for 360 and enjoyed what I played, reminds me of oblivion..but I can only play oblivion in a certain moodset or its just boring to me.

Loved the star ocean games.

Love fire emblem

Love harvest moon

Ummm....I started playing dragon age..for 360..but havent gotten very far, can't say if i really enjoy it yet or not.

LOVE Fable 1, Fable 2 was okay and never played the 3rd.

I liked borderlands but It was only fun when I was playing Multiplayer with friends.

I thoroughly enjoy the tales games (vesperia, legendia, symphonia, ect)

and thats all I can think of for the moment..



If you have any suggestions, please please help me out, i'm honesty stumped and need something to play for when i'm bored at home. Please no MMORPGs, i'd prefer it if it didn't require internet access...and PLEASE do not suggest the sims...I can't stand that game and don't know how people stand to play it....



So feel free to make suggestions till your hearts content! And please don't copy and paste the top 25 best games for PC...i've already looked at them. Thank you very much for your help!:)What games should I get for PC?
You should try the Grand Theft Auto games, from Grand Theft Auto II through San Andreas. The name may not be as suggestive to the quality of those games. If you want one of the best games which consumes a lot of space, try Grand Theft Auto IV. But if you have the XBox 360, then it's a waste of time buying the PC version, because of steep hardware requirements. The game's advanced engine needs a lot of good hardware to run.

And you can try the Call of Duty games. Just amazing.........Anything from Call of Duty 4 is worth recommending, PC or not. In GTA games, you can spend you time completing the story or you can just go on a rampage....It's fun.

But remember, if you have either the 360 or PS3, buying the PC version is a waste (unless your PC is "genetically superior" in Brucie Kibbutz's words).

If you have a genetically superior computer (better graphics, high RAM), then go ahead and buy it!

Most recent games consume at least more than 10 GB, so it's hard............

But you can also try the new Witcher Game, it's great! (Witcher II).

And then, there are also expansions for GTA IV (the first one suffers from poor AI) and the second one bring back the parachute from San Andreas. The best AI I always found to be in GTA IV. The NFS games are fun too, Hot Pursuit 2010 especially.......It's the best NFS!

So, that's as far as I know..........

PS- You could play STALKER too. It's great. A fictionalized account of the Chernobyl disaster and its fictional aftermath..........It's quite spooky.........What games should I get for PC?
resident evil 5

No comments:

Post a Comment