Saturday, March 10, 2012

I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what game to get, HELP ME!?

This is copied from a recent conversation I had. I'm having trouble deciding what game to get for my 360. I have Gamefly..



so i played Bioshock, which..Bioshock II is out and everybody loves it. i never gave Bioshock a good chance, really..i got through only a small part of the story..The gameplay just seemed kind of boring to me..I don't know..I played it a year ago.

*and i didnt like it..it didnt make sense. living underwater just wasnt for me..but now, I'm into the whole fantasy thing

*then theres..modern warfare 2 which..naturally, i hate the call of duty series

*but..the missions are fun at least

*and small online gameplay is

*i played that too

*then theres batman arkane asylum which..im not a big fan of batman but..its kind of like a gothic game. i played the demo and stuff..pretty decent %26gt;.%26gt;

*then soul cabilur IV which I only look forward to because I've seen videos of Darth Vader doing brutal moves and such..which i have yet to decide whether i wanna try it or not

*and finally..

*theres a long anticipated game on my list that i've been wanting to try, but i've been skeptical about its given rating

*Bayonetta

*which is this weird Japanese game..



I don't know..I just want a really exciting game that's about brutality, and weirdness..



The recent games I've played have been Red Dead Redemption (Which is good but, I'm sick of normal free roams), Dragon Age origins (Good game, but I was quite disappointed..Lacked the qualities that Biowares Knights of the Old Republic series had..



And I recently beat Dead Space Extraction, which I thought was an amazing game..



I also have a Wii, too..I was thinking of getting that new Super Mario party game %26gt;.%26gt;..Or something Nintendo. I played Super Smash Brothers Brawl..EPIC GAME!! I wanna buy that game eventually.



I'm so confuuuuusseeddd T_T



Help meh!!!!



PS: I'm trying to avoid co-op games too..I like playing things by myself. Like in MW2, I wanted to get it so I could play online and kill people..I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what game to get, HELP ME!?
Translation:

SC4 = Soul Calibur 4

SF = Street Fighter

DMC = Devil May Cry

FF13 = Final Fantasy 13



Well I would very much suggest Bayonetta. Especially if you've played DMC.



If you like RPGs then FF13 is out there.



Erm... *Looks through games* Rock Band?



Tekken 6, SC4, SF, depending on what type of fighting your into. SF is cartoon, SC4 is fantasy. Tekken is more real.



If you don't know about a game look up a review on youtube and see how you like it.



Ah also look at No More Heroes 1 and 2 for wii. Pure epicness!



PS. There She Is = Awesome!I'm having a lot of trouble deciding what game to get, HELP ME!?
I suggest saving while waiting for dragon age II which will be released in due timeI'm having a lot of trouble deciding what game to get, HELP ME!?
totally get brawl love that game
wait for gears of war 3?its 1 of the best 360 games

BFBC2?

No comments:

Post a Comment