Saturday, March 10, 2012

Recommended games I should buy for ps3, psp, free mmorpgs that fits what I like?

As for what I like, in short, I like the thief class in mmorpgs.

In detail, I like stealth, daggers, swords, assassination, stealing, running, versatility and speed.

I don't like full stealth nor full head on combat, more like a little bit of both. For example, Sniper: Ghost warriors seems really boring to me because you just snipe, stealth, snipe. I like Assassin's creed 2 if you want an example of what I like. Also, if possible, I prefer using swords, daggers to snipers. I don't know why, sniping just seems really boring to me :P

And lastly, I own Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.



Thanks in advance! :D



O and btw, if you want to know why I didn't just play the thief classes in mmorpgs, it's because it's either the community is retarded, the graphics suck, or the gameplay gets boring, OR it's a freaking grindfest.

I don't like how mmorpgs are dependent on the number of people rather than interest in the gameplay since I know lots of people that play mmorpgs just to chat with friends.



And one more thing, I'm not necessarily looking for an rpg game. And I also don't like huge spiders, so games like demon's souls wouldn't work :D



Lol how come no one mentioned ninja gaiden sigma 2 :P



PLEASE READ EVERYTHING ABOVE! And please seriously read it, I'm pretty sure elder scrolls IV: oblivion has giant spiders D:

And please only suggest games that fit most if not all of the above criteria



thanks :D



If you're confused, you can just base my preferences on the thief, assassin classes in mmorpgs.

It's just that I don't like too much of one thing. Not a game purely based on stealth, or anything for that matter.



And can you guys please seriously read what I write.

How does god of war have anything to do with stealth?

Mgs4, I might check out.

And dragon age origins has giant spiders lol



It seems like you guys are just saying general games that are popular for the ps3 and psp without taking into account of what I typed up there.Recommended games I should buy for ps3, psp, free mmorpgs that fits what I like?
try God of War its a great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment