Sunday, March 4, 2012

Questions about dragon age 2?

I recently aquired this game and from the start I'm really enjoying the graphics and the gameplay. One thing that I like when compared to other games is the ability to switch between characters. The thing is I really dont know where to start as far as stats or skills or anything and died on the very first quest when trying to find a new home as pathetic as it sounds.

I recently got banned due to a billing issue on another free to play mmorpg so I baught this game in hopes of passing the time untill i come up with 400 bux to get my account back on the other game. Basically im just asking for maybe a chat room or some newb guides or tutorials or just any advice at all if it helps i would really love to start a rouge class as my first character.Questions about dragon age 2?
If you're a rogue on DA2, up your Constitution for health, and Dexterity for better attack. If you're a dual-weapons rogue, a really high Dexterity means you'll be dealing massive damage later in the game.

With skills, if you're a rogue archer max out your Archery tree (it'll say Archery when choosing which skills you want) before adding extras like stealth and such, and the same if you're dual weapons (though max the weapons tree instead). You'll catch on to it eventually, trust me.



If you keep dying, try turning the difficulty onto Casual settings until you are used to the game and the controls.



For help on quests, I always use the Dragon Age wiki: http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_A鈥?/a>

Usually, I just type the name of the quest, area, companion or item I need help with into google, followed by "dragon age wiki" and it comes right up. It offers step-by-step walkthroughs that are very easy to follow. If you're really stuck, the BSN forums here will help you out, either by searching for or asking the question yourself: http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/subind鈥?/a>



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment