Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What games would you recommend for me to play next (PC only)?

i beat fable TLC on PC



im going to soon play prototype it looks interesting.



i want to play bayanetta but its not on PC



i want o play god of war but again its not on PC



i liked Left 4 dead but now its kind of boring (not into any other shooter games)



dragon age doesnt interest me from the gameplay videos i have seen.



Assasians creed i am currently playing and its just so boring ( im at memory block 2)What games would you recommend for me to play next (PC only)?
If im honest i wouldnt recommend Prototype, its okay but so annoying. I have it on 360 %26amp; its not my thing, but it depends on what you like :) cant recomend anything else cos i aint on pc soz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment