Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I make Dragon Age Origins run faster on my computer?

I have set all of the game's video details and graphics to the minimum and yet the gameplay is slow and laggy. What can I do to improve how the game runs on my computer? Here are my computers specs:



Operating System: Windows Vista鈩?Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ (2 CPUs), ~2.6GHz

Memory: 2942MB RAM

DirectX Version: DirectX 11



Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430How can I make Dragon Age Origins run faster on my computer?
Your processor is fine, but your graphics card is in need of an upgrade. Make sure the "Frame-Buffer Effects" box is unchecked.How can I make Dragon Age Origins run faster on my computer?
Did you get it on a cd or through steam? Steam is always slow

No comments:

Post a Comment