Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What games would you recommend for me to play next (PC only)?

i beat fable TLC on PC



im going to soon play prototype it looks interesting.



i want to play bayanetta but its not on PC



i want o play god of war but again its not on PC



i liked Left 4 dead but now its kind of boring (not into any other shooter games)



dragon age doesnt interest me from the gameplay videos i have seen.



Assasians creed i am currently playing and its just so boring ( im at memory block 2)What games would you recommend for me to play next (PC only)?
Any Elder Scrolls Game, I recommend Morrowind, But if you are more of a mainstream gamer go with Oblivion. The Reason why i recommend Morrowind is because it is way more in depth and has tons and tons of mods, also still has an active comunity. I still make mods myself and its not hard. It is just alot of reading.What games would you recommend for me to play next (PC only)?
Red Faction: Guerrilla (Everything is destructible!)

Fallout 3

Command And Conquer: Kane's Wrath (Tiberium wars' expansion)

btw left 4 dead is a multiplayer oriented game so you should try it with friends its a great experience

Witcher
  • carrabas
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment