Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need a help..which one to pick?

I recently finished played Dragon Age 2..a good game I think. I search on youtube for some Dragon Age 2 gameplay and many, many people say Dragon Age origin is WAY better the DA 2..I've never played DA Origins and Im thinking of buying it..and then I stumble upon another game Witcher 2 some say the best RPG they played in a long time.. I can't decide which one to choose Dragon Age Origins or Witcher 2?? help me guys.I need a help..which one to pick?
If you think DA2 is good so you should go for DA Origin.

Witcher 2 is good but i prefer DA Origin more.



In the end its up to you.

My final answer Dragon Age Origin.



All the best...I need a help..which one to pick?
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.I need a help..which one to pick?
just try roblox its free you need windows micro soft and idk the last one if it works then YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment