Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is there any pc video game like this?

I have been playing games for long times now I am a college student but I want to say non of games I have played couldn't meet what I really want. I really like to play games in single player mod and involve sword fightings and castles ,ancients stuffs ,horses, old houses ,and open world that anywhere you can go ,large sea at least a lake or something, islands ,realistic gameplay with small fantasy I don't like hack and slash games like Divinity 2 it's sux, and able to Modify the player like RPG games so basically I would more like a game like Oblivion but graphics should be like Dragon Age and Story should be like Dragon Age, the playable area should be huge basically twice of Cyradill map ,and some features should be included in Two Worlds 2 they are player should be hugely customized. and there should be NPCs that really we can interact not just same thing again and again. example there should be some options it likes in Oblivion when you talk with guards

there is a list of options that you can ask. and cinematic experiences like Dragon Age.

so is there any game which contains above features.???

thanks.!Is there any pc video game like this?
Well graphics ain't everything...
If your looking for open world, All fallout games are amazing for that but as you seem to want good graphics, Fallout 3 and Fallout new vegas I recommend.
I'm not sure you would like this one but as you seem to love dragon age so its predecessor was Neverwinter nights, I recommend the 2nd game though.
I also hear Arcania 4 is very much like oblivion but I haven't had a chance to play it yet.
Hope I helped :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment