Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which of the following rpgs match the following description and is also similar to maplestory?

Fable 2, Dragon Age origins, Fallout 3, or Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion?



As for what I like, in short, I like the thief class in mmorpgs.

In detail, I like stealth, daggers, swords, assassination, stealing, running, versatility and speed.

I don't like full stealth nor full head on combat, more like a little bit of both. For example, Sniper: Ghost warriors seems really boring to me because you just snipe, stealth, snipe. I like Assassin's creed 2 if you want an example of what I like. Also, if possible, I prefer using swords, daggers to snipers. I don't know why, sniping just seems really boring to me :P

And lastly, I own Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.



Thanks in advance! :D



O and btw, if you want to know why I didn't just play the thief classes in mmorpgs, it's because it's either the community is retarded, the graphics suck, or the gameplay gets boring, OR it's a freaking grindfest.

I don't like how mmorpgs are dependent on the number of people rather than interest in the gameplay since I know lots of people that play mmorpgs just to chat with friends.Which of the following rpgs match the following description and is also similar to maplestory?
None of those games are even close to being like MapleStory.



But, if you like killing dragons, people, thief class, etc. then get Oblivion.



If you like wasteland games, get fallout.

No comments:

Post a Comment