Saturday, March 10, 2012

Which of the following rpgs match the following description and is also similar to maplestory?

Fable 2, Dragon Age origins, Fallout 3, or Elder Scroll IV: Oblivion?



As for what I like, in short, I like the thief class in mmorpgs.

In detail, I like stealth, daggers, swords, assassination, stealing, running, versatility and speed.

I don't like full stealth nor full head on combat, more like a little bit of both. For example, Sniper: Ghost warriors seems really boring to me because you just snipe, stealth, snipe. I like Assassin's creed 2 if you want an example of what I like. Also, if possible, I prefer using swords, daggers to snipers. I don't know why, sniping just seems really boring to me :P

And lastly, I own Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.



Thanks in advance! :D



O and btw, if you want to know why I didn't just play the thief classes in mmorpgs, it's because it's either the community is retarded, the graphics suck, or the gameplay gets boring, OR it's a freaking grindfest.

I don't like how mmorpgs are dependent on the number of people rather than interest in the gameplay since I know lots of people that play mmorpgs just to chat with friends.Which of the following rpgs match the following description and is also similar to maplestory?
Oblivion and fable 2 would probably work for you. I've play them both and fables one of those games where you can play more than once and choose your paths. I haven't gotten very far in oblivion but its a good game.Which of the following rpgs match the following description and is also similar to maplestory?
As far as stealth,daggers and swords, you'll probably like oblivion way better. Fallout 3 has a decent stealth system but that's guns. Dragon Age origins is a 3rd person rpg. I as far as Stealth goes on that is rouge class can turn invisible and can do more damage when they attack from back. Fable 2 is one i've only played once or twice but i don't think i remember a stealth system. I think that the closest one to what you're looking for is Oblivion. However i don't think any of these games are like maple story.

No comments:

Post a Comment