Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Why dragon age 2 took me only about 20 hours of gameplay?

i real a lot of posts, where it said like 40 hours... why i passed it for 20 hours? and i did every side quests...



P.S. when i press continue, it sends me in my house and shows me that i need to go to the massage table, but there is no quests...Why dragon age 2 took me only about 20 hours of gameplay?
It took me about 12 hours, and I did all the side quests.

Act 1 (before Deep Roads) was the longest part, took me about 7 hours to get through, the last two Acts I just blasted through with 3 Mage and 1 Tank.

The only thing I regret is missing dinner on the day I started playing my play-through and breakfast on the next day.

No mods or hacks were used. However, this is only my 3rd run.

It's not as long as many people exaggerated, maybe if they played DA series for the first time in their life.

Well, to think on the positive side, at least now I have more time to play other games.Why dragon age 2 took me only about 20 hours of gameplay?
There are many hidden quests you will not have encountered, plus, did you do all your companion, side and secondary quests? That means unlocking the questlines and find the items which do so, also you may have not developed relationships with your companions either.

No comments:

Post a Comment