Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Anyone else think the game Dragon Age 2 is very repetitive?

I never played the first Origins game, but after playing Elder Scrolls Oblivion, the Fable games and the Zelda games in the past, I was looking for a different action RPG to try out. Several hours of gameplay later, my character is at level 7, but so far all I have been doing is performing little fetch quests while easily fighting small groups of enemies every once in a while. I'm disappointed the only areas I can go to are a castle, a small city and a sandy beach area. After hearing so many good reviews about Dragon Age 2, I expected it to be more epic and adventurous where I would be travelling farther distances and exploring far more interesting places.Anyone else think the game Dragon Age 2 is very repetitive?
Yes.. you should DEFINETLY play the Mass Effect Series, Start with the first Mass Effect, when you play the 2nd it will be very rewarding :)

Best Sci-Fi-RPG EVAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment