Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age Origins and Expansion pack.?

Ive read alot of reviews lately and I really want Dragon Age Origins. But I also see that there is a stand alone expansion pack so I want it. If I buy the expansion pack do I need the original game or not for full gameplay?Dragon Age Origins and Expansion pack.?
Theres the recently released Ultimate edition which contains the original game, the expansions, and all the DLCs which I highly recommend getting its a really good deal for everything but no you cannot just buy the expansion and play you do need the original game.Dragon Age Origins and Expansion pack.?
the expansion is usually downloaded. i do not believe you can just purchase it. the expansion is an extension of the story, buy it after you beat the game.



both are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment