Saturday, February 25, 2012

Don't ya think Dragon Age Origins has the best story ever ?

Not just the story but even the way how we get to choose my own story and talk or interact with companions was awesome. And the gameplay, the fight is awesome too.



Mostly it's all gameplay for other games. btw y r ppl crazy for shooting games ? dont' they ever get tired ?



FEAR = another shooting game with scifi guns and max payne effect with some random ghost horror theme.



The theme are almost ridiculous. It's so random.Don't ya think Dragon Age Origins has the best story ever ?
Dragon Age Origins is a fantastic game, and is worthy of being having one of the best story lines of all time. But I don't top it as the best story ever, there are some games (not shooters) that have better story lines, too. Although I agree for the gameplay, it is eye-catching.



Shooting games aren't that big of a deal for me. I find that it seems fun at first, but having the same routine over and over makes me get tired. Maybe some people enjoy it sometimes. I don't like shooting games that much, either. They all share the same tradition; which is shooting at opponents. Multiplayer is a great addition to it, but yet its nothing different.



While Dragon Age and other games similar to it have something new. Its not all shooting, its something that we haven't seen much, but presented in a advanced surprising way that keeps us playing. I want games that come out now to be just like this: Unique and Creative.
I really, really, really loved DA:O. As in 250-plus hours loved it.



However, now that DA2 came out, I think the story is kinda falling apart. I see there's a lot of setting up a very complicated and compelling story for DA3, but I was very disappointed in the meandering and weak main story of DA2.



If I were to pick the "best story" of any game 鈥?one that holds up through multiple sequels 鈥?I would pick another Bioware game: Mass Effect. I think that story is a bit simpler, and maybe that made the sequel a bit "cleaner" and straightforward as far as the story. And because it's Bioware, you get the same dialogue choices and personal crafting of your own story.



Overall, I'd pick DA:O as a single game as my favorite, but Mass Effect as a multi-game series.Don't ya think Dragon Age Origins has the best story ever ?
i love dragon age origins so much that i bought the ultimate edition for my pc which was about $50

i think its an awesome game and i agree that shooting games do get tiring but in origins theres so many ways and builds to play and u can still beat it with any build u want atm im doing another mage playthrough in nightmare mode
Not at all, it is the same old boring underdog becomes hero and even possible king story you see almost every day. But yes, the interaction between the party is fun.



If you want a unique story, look at some older stuff, esp. Planescape Torment.Don't ya think Dragon Age Origins has the best story ever ?
story line of dao compared to da2 yes i enjoyed dao better



but to me i loved the story line from fear series more than the dao story line

mass effect comes in 3rd for me

No comments:

Post a Comment