Saturday, February 25, 2012

How is Dragon Age: Origins?

Okay so I'm thinking of buying Dragon Age: Orgins after reading about the sequel Dragon Age 2 thats going to release next year. I know Dragon Age got great reviews and did really well but would I like to know how the gameplay is. Would I like it as a player coming from other Bioware games like Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect?How is Dragon Age: Origins?
Well the Game Play would be much similar to KotOR because you have a party of 4 and have to control what each character does. Sometimes it gets irratating because you die alot until you figure out what character does what and etc.. so Honestly I would say you will like it, but personally coming from an Oblivion and WoW player, I didnt.How is Dragon Age: Origins?
Dragon age is a great the story has a way of pulling you into it and the combat is so different because you can set up all the characters in your group to use certain tactics when your are not controlling them ex: Mages uses a fire ball when enemies cluster together or use heal when party member drops to low on health.How is Dragon Age: Origins?
its a pretty good game in my opinion, i have yet to finish it but id give it two thumbs

No comments:

Post a Comment