Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Which should I get, Dragon Age Origins or the second?

I've been getting into rpg's again and I've considered buying Dragon Age. I really enjoyed the plot line to Mass Effect 2 and the game itself. Seeing that Dragon Age is also made by Bioware I am eager to play one of the two games. But I've been getting mixed reviews from friends who own the games and from reviews on online sites. Some say the second is too simple when it comes to fighting and the plot is not as immersing as the first. I still don't know which to get. I like that Dragon Age two has extremely better visuals and the gameplay, although simple, may be fun. But the first one has a better story but better tactics involved in fighting. Which one should I get?Which should I get, Dragon Age Origins or the second?
what Bioware is making with the dragon age series is like stories of different characters

you've ever read a prequel to something?

prequel always makes it sound more amusing

so in the first is all fresh

and in two you're a total different character

so story revolves around this character so don't expect it to have the same background as the fist =D

also you're able to play DA2 without any knowledge of the first one

dragon age origins doesn't affect the second one that much

just sayingWhich should I get, Dragon Age Origins or the second?
I was reading somewhere that the first one has much more to it.

The second one is supposed to be pretty cool, but the reviewer said the first is clearly better.Which should I get, Dragon Age Origins or the second?
Get the first one is fun as hell and it will make the second all the better plus you have to play the first to get the second
start with the first and move to the second. there are characters and storylines that move from the first to the second

No comments:

Post a Comment