Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon age origins trouble?

I am having 3 major problems with dragon age that I hope someone will be able to address.



1. Registration: I am posting in YA because I cannot post in the BioWare network because the registration won't accept my CD code even though the installation process had no issues with it



2. Gameplay: Even though I have set some party members to "aggressive" they will still only attack when attacked and stand idly by while another party member fights right next to them.



3. Graphics: Resolution is on 800x600. My screen is 1360x778 but when i change it nothing happens. My specs



Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU M 450@ 2.40GHz, 4GB RAM



Graphics: GeForce GT 330M



If you have any idea about fixing any of these problems that would be very much appreciated.Dragon age origins trouble?
I can only help you with #2. That's normal, the AI combat in this game is pretty slow. Make sure that you don't have the "hold" button toggled on for any of them. Otherwise you are going to have to micromanage a bit more if you want your party to function smoothly.



Even if you can't register you should still be able to contact tech support through the EA website. I'm wondering if someone else used your CD code, did you buy the game used?
  • minicar
  • textfree pinger
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment