Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does anyone know what's the plot for Dragon Age 2?

I've seen the demo gameplay for it and the first part they're talking about running since Ostagar which was probably from Origins? Is the game during the fifth blight?Does anyone know what's the plot for Dragon Age 2?
Um.. I'm not quite sure about the details of the plot but I'll give you the basics. So there is this guy named Hawke, the guy who you play, and he's a refugee of the Dark Spawn invasion of his city which I forget the name of. The plot of the whole game is in a period of ten years, it is his journey from peasant to fighting off all the Dark Spawn and reclaiming the city.Does anyone know what's the plot for Dragon Age 2?
R and P would be my guess
  • things to do in dc
  • ihop locations
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment