Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Gta 4 vs fallout 3 vs dragon age origins?

I like all the genres of games that these are. I like a good story, good gameplay, good-high replay value, and a good length. Which of these games is best? Its for Xbox, and I don't have live. And I don't really mind crappy graphics.Gta 4 vs fallout 3 vs dragon age origins?
don't get dragon age: origans!!



it is a completeflop on gameplay story AND graphicsGta 4 vs fallout 3 vs dragon age origins?
GTA 4 good gameplay, and good story. Fallout 3 good story and good gameplay though I recommend till new vegas comes out. I never played dragon age origins but I heard it was good. In the end my choice would be GTA 4 more interactive. But another game I would recommend is Red Dead Redemption so good!
  • toronto
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment