Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Castlevania LoS or Dragon Age 2?

Alright guys. I'd probably buy both, since I have a job, but I feel like its a waste of hard earned money. So Ill probably buy one, and rent the other. I need to know your opinion people of yahoo. NOTE: I AM WELL AWARE THAT DRAGON AGE 2 HASN'T COME OUT. But the demo is pretty good at giving you an idea of how good the game will be. So..



Castlevania Lord of shadows: Pretty simple controls, beautiful fighting scenes, gory, pure enjoyable action and yet VERY simple, kick anyone's *** with a button or two. I really like theese types of games honestly, very similar to God of War (Not that it bothers me at ALL) , beautiful graphics, its pretty much a very good game and I know I would not regret buying it. How long is it? Im not sure. Lasting appeal? Not sure either, maybe Ill beat it once, then again on a harder difficulty, then maybe one more time in the hardest difficulty. Thing is , theres really no exploring as far as Im aware, I think its just "Go from point A to point B and kick anyones *** in the way". So that might affect the lasting appeal alittle. Maybe.



Dragon Age 2: It is definitely gory as well, good story as far as Im aware. Ive played the demo, Im quite comfortable with the playing style, as I love all final fantasy's. Difference is, no waiting in between attacks, so its pretty much action till the end. I hear its gonna be about 40-50 hours of gameplay (Not sure about this one either, but since this game includes side quests and wondering around(I THINK) this game should be significantly long) so it SHOULD keep me busy for quite a while. I like the overall battle system. The bosses look like they could be a challenge. Here's something, I like games with hard *** bosses, I like thoose kinds of games that have bosses that require you to try, and try, and try again, to the point where you start getting mad. I dont know, its just fun I guess.



Well, I think thats all the info you guys need. Honest opinions please!Castlevania LoS or Dragon Age 2?
honestly dragon age 2 you can customized your party the game has high replay value as you have different classes to try out as well as its 60 hours long so its really not a hard decsion and castlevania it 10 hours long which is pretty good considering all these other games out now a days obnly be 4 to 5 hours long but it has no replay value at all no different costumes (which stopped me from getting it), you cant customize your character nor can you do half the stuff you can do on dragon age 2 so it up to you but i gave you my opinion bro

No comments:

Post a Comment