Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Demon's Souls or Dragon Age Origins?

I'm a sucker for fantasy RPG games, and I can't make up my mind on which of these games to get.



I want a challenging game, and Demon's Souls certainly fits that from what I've heard, and it's a lot more atmospheric and has better art style from what I've seen (this is my opinion), and I like that



However, I'm really into free-roaming, and I'm guessing Dragon Age has the upper hand here, plus there are more customization options here



I also have some specific questions:

Does Dragon Age have online? I already know DS does

How long will it take on my first time through Dragon Age? Demon's Souls?

What's the combat system of Dragon Age like? Demon's Souls? I've seen gameplay of both games, but I've never actually played them



Oh, and on an important note, I'm getting whatever game I choose for the PS3. I'm aware that Dragon Age is also available for PC, but mine PC isn't designed for gamingDemon's Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
Definitely Demon's Souls. I got it today for Christmas and I played it for 4 and a half hours in one sitting, it's that challenging and addicting. Be cautious though, as Demon's Souls is the hardest and most frustrating game I have ever played.



As far as I know, Dragon Age Origins doesn't have online gameplay, but I think you can download stuff. Demon's Souls does have online co-op and lets you leave messages for other players to read hints and it's really helpful. I've read somwhere that Dragon Age Origins can give you about 35 hours of gameplay. Demon's Souls will probably take you longer due to the fact that you WILL die quite frequently in the game and that the levels are pretty big.



The combat system for Dragon Age Origins is your typical KOTOR system, meaning you don't get to actually perform moves rather than choosing a move then getting to watch your character do the move. Demon's Souls has completely action-based combat. You get to block, cast spells, attack, etc. all in real time, which is A LOT more fun than Dragon Age Origins' combat system for me.



Both are great games. If you can get used to dying a lot and really want a challenge, get Demon's Souls. If you want a much easier game that relies a lot more on story, get Dragon Age Origins.
I haven't played DS so my answers is a bit bias. However, DA does not have online, its easy to get to the max level (25) through a glitch early in the game. I haven't completed it yet as there is so much stuff to explore and do. id estimate around 40-80 hr play time on dragon age. Also You can play DA with a different outcome/happenings each time based on your decisions, class, etc.



Dragon age's combat system reminds me of WoW if thats any help.



good luckDemon's Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
I suggest you buy Dragon Age Origins.

And here is the System requirement :



Windows XP

----------

OS: Windows XP with SP3

CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.6Ghz or greater

AMD 64 (or equivalent) running at 2.2Ghz or greater

RAM: 1 GB or more

Video: ATI Radeon X850 128MB or greater;

NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT 128MB or greater.



Windows Vista

-------------

OS: Windows Vista with SP1

CPU: Intel Core 2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8Ghz or greater

AMD 64 (or equivalent) running at 2.6Ghz or greater

RAM: 1.5 GB or more

Video: ATI Radeon X1550 256MB or greater;

NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB or greater.
Dragon Age OriginsDemon's Souls or Dragon Age Origins?
Demon's Souls way better than Dragon Age origins.
I haven't played either but everyone I know says Dragon Age is better which it does look to be.
  • watch weeds season 7
  • mymathlab login
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment